July 30, 2013

Loots

So I've been exploring the internetopia for these two days and feel like sharing my loots.



You guys. YOU GUYS. Should. read. this. It's been popular in the US since last year, but, as a citizen of a third-world country, I'm quite proud of this finding. It's about... meh, go look it up. But I warn you, this series contents some disturbing graphics (like.disturbing. *shudder*), so, be on guard.

Ch 1-12 is downloadable, free, no log in required at magazine3k, just go search Saga.




NECROPOLIS by Jake Wyatt is a new ongoing webcomic series. It's cutely drawn, with spot-on wisdom on bravery and will. I love the main character, so far her name has not mentioned (or did I miss it?), I was reminded of those animes I used to watch when I was a kid, they have the silliest, cutest, heroine. But this heroine is so much more as a character, just, love her :)

Hope you enjoy my loots, O dear invisible readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment